The fees for the virtual conference have been significantly reduced.
|Registration type||Fee (includes VAT 20%)|
|Author main conference||120€|
|Author Doctoral Consortium||60€|
|Other authors of a paid paper*||Free registration|
|Non-Author / Participant||30€|
* - includes supervisors of doctoral students whose work has been accepted for the Doctoral Consortium. Paper ID of the Doctoral Consortium submission required during registration.
At least one author of each accepted paper must register and pay a registration fee by 8 May 2020 at the latest. Each paper has to have at least one paying author (Author main conference/ Author Doctoral Consortium fee). All other authors of a paid paper can register for free, keeping in mind the deadline of 1 June 2020.
- The registration and fee payment deadline for Authors is: 08 May 2020 20 May 2020.
- The registration and fee payment deadline for all other participants is: 01 June 2020 09 June 2020.
The registration fee includes the registration, conference proceedings, attendance to the scientific program of the main conference and doctoral consortium.
You have the following payment options (to be selected during the last step of the registration):
- By invoice, with payment details sent you by e-mail
- By credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Local bank transfer
The registrations are handeled by the Tallinn University of Technology travel partner: ConferenceExpert (a brand operated by travel agency Reisiekspert).
Questions concerned with the registration service provided by ConferenceExpert should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- 50% of paid author registration fee will be refunded if notice of cancellation is received by 01 June 2020.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations made after 01 June 2020.
- 100% payment to be made if fees not paid at the time of cancellation.
- There will be no refund for no-shows.
- Payments made by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card. Payments made by bank transfer will be refunded to the same bank account from which the payment was made.
- Payments made by bank transfer originating outside of the EU will be refunded by bank transfer. All applicable fees and payment-handling costs are to be paid by the payer.